Monday, February 27, 2012

02/27 - Just got photos back from photographer

Took some work to my portfolio photographer Chuck Pappas and I'm really excited. Chuck knows how to make the colors in my work POP! His work is incredible - I'd be sunk without him.

As a reminder - copies of the work are available as part of the rewards program for investors on my Kickstarter page: http://kck.st/xcgP15. However, both prints and the original works will be available at my one man show this April at ReBar, 145 Front Street, Brooklyn.

"Stay out of the pool" - oil on acrylic and aerosol, chalk and oil crayon on 4' x 5' canvas $4,800


"
"Un simple soldat" - oil on acrylic, pencil, marker and oil crayon on 4' x 4' masonite $3,400

"Waiting" - oil on acrylic and aerosol, oil pastel, chalk and pencil on (one of a two panel piece) 3' x 5' canvas. Price to be determined.

"Men in bear suits, men in jail" - oil on acrylic, and oil pastel on canvas 16" (?) x 24" (?). $850

No comments:

Post a Comment